Individuality, quality, innovation - these characteristics have characterized us at Merkle & Partner GbR since our beginnings as one of the first service providers of engineering calculations and simulations for FEM and CFD in German-speaking countries. For our customers and partners, we make invisible physical phenomena visible and thus help to better understand and optimize structures and products. Whether thermomechanical analyses of exhaust gas stacks, optimization of pressure losses in valves, assembly simulations for the automotive industry or explosion pressure shock resistance of containers in the chemical industry - our customers appreciate our technical expertise and our professional consulting. We see ourselves as pioneers and count on the ideas and motivation of each individual.
For the mediation of our services in need of explanation we are looking for an extroverted engineer* or in other words, a #sales engineer (m/f/d)!
- You support the sales of our diverse technical services.
- You offer customers the services they need. Because what the customer wants, he gets!
- You create sales documents on sales-related topics in consultation with the specialist departments. #Communication
- You organize initial meetings with potential customers, present our company and are available as a contact person for customer questions.
- You observe the market, analyze and react with appropriate measures. You decide! #Decision maker
- You pursue the agreed goals independently and contribute your own ideas. Progress starts with each and every one of us!
- You have completed a technical degree, ideally in industrial or sales engineering.
- We do not require practical experience, you learn from us!
- You have good (theoretical) knowledge in the area of technical simulations and can communicate this.
- You are enthusiastic about your work and want to learn new things! #Open-mindedness
- You radiate with open-mindedness, creativity and communication skills - just what you need!
- You are motivated, structured and enjoy working in a team. #Teamplayer
- You negotiate confidently in German and English.
- We offer you varied tasks in a position with #opportunities for advancement!
- You will integrate into our high-performance #team, which supports and advances each other.
- Your #continuing education is important to us, we encourage you!
- We work at the #peak of what is technically possible, you are part of it!
Do you have the confidence to make independent decisions and to mediate between wishes and reality?
Do you like to face challenges and learn new things?
Then we are looking for you to join our team! We are waiting for your video application or your cover letter and CV.
If you have any questions about this position or the application process, please feel free to contact us.
Maybe the right position was not advertised, but you could make an important contribution to Merkle & Partner? Then apply!