Individuality, quality, innovation - these characteristics have characterised us at MERKLE & PARTNER GbR since our beginnings as one of the first service providers of engineering calculations and simulations for FEM and CFD in German-speaking countries. For our customers and partners, we make invisible physical phenomena visible and thus help to better understand and optimise structures and products. Whether thermomechanical analyses on exhaust gas stacks, optimisation of pressure losses in valves, assembly simulations for the automotive industry or explosion pressure shock resistance of containers in the chemical industry - our customers appreciate our technical expertise and professional advice. We see ourselves as pioneers and count on the ideas and motivation of each individual.
Would you like to support our team as a #working student in our challenging environment?
- You familiarise yourself with LS-Dyna and other software that we use for calculations.
- You analyse hyperelastic materials in various application areas.
- You work on our current projects and actively support our team. #Team player
- You coordinate with colleagues and, if necessary, customers and present your results. #Communication is the be-all and end-all!
- You are currently studying in the engineering-scientific field and have already completed your basic studies.
- You have mastered the basics of strength theory, engineering mechanics and FEM.
- You enjoy working on diverse projects and are willing to learn new things.
- You enjoy working with people and have a confident manner in German.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with Ansys Workbench, Abaqus, LS-Dyna or Hypermesh. However, this is not a prerequisite.
- We offer you varied tasks!
- You are part of our high-performance #team that supports and advances each other.
- You can flexibly arrange your working hours of at least 10 hours per week!
Would you like to gain valuable experience in an exciting and versatile professional field during your studies? Are you passionate about technical calculations and simulations? Then we are looking for you to join our team! We are looking forward to receiving your video application or your cover letter and CV. My team and I are looking forward to it!
Branch Manager Structural Mechanics Erfurt
If you have any questions about this position or your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please send your application documents to:
MERKLE & PARTNER GbR
Maybe the right position was not advertised, but you could make an important contribution to Merkle & Partner? Then apply!